Thursday 26 September 2019

Wednesday 25th September Livery lunch at Apothecaries Hall Blackfriars.

This was my first lunch as a liveryman. What a fabulous setting and great company.

























Some of the Company silver was out as table decorations. along with some stunning pieces of ornamental turning. I try to engage with these pieces and admire the craftsmanship as would any maker.




I was fortunate to be seated next to Gillian Machorton, who was with her brother a woodturner. A very interesting Lady she lives in Norfolk not too far away from Harriot Sprigg.  She was facinated by her story and may well get in touch. with her. 

She was assisting me in trying to get a close up of the engraving.







What a very pleasant experience and one I could recommend.




















No comments:

Post a Comment