Tuesday 14 November 2017

 The British Pet show and Festive Market Newbury RG18 9NU 11/12th November







I had some good company in Chris Allen.

Loved his display and he gave me some very good advice as to what I should do with mine – some of which I changed there and then! certainly attracted more interest and sales.






 



There were some very interesting animals – this armadillo, they have a strange walk – very upright, the hairs trigger their classic protective ball reflex.








 
Oh the donkies – so sweet. The owner had one that lived to 65!

I was invited to their weekend next year - 

Island Farm Donkey Sanctuary May 26/7 2018
Country Show
Brightwell cum Sotwell, 
Wallingford OXO10 0SW

hopefully it will not clash with Wakehurst place.








Thought of Phill Piddle – these people have over 700 Alpacas on their wool farm.



An interesting weekend, and was very glad to be under cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment