Wednesday 21 November 2018


The Essex Christmas Country Show 17th & 18th November 2018

 
 


I met an amazing segmented turner John Reason who I think was showing his work at an event for the first time.








 


I suggested that he entered some of his work for the View Love Buy and competition next Monday at Carpenters Hall.








It was a cold weekend and very glad to be inside a building. I’m sure the weather put people off, they needed more time to acclimatize to winter which has been a long time coming.






Thanks to the Classic Events team for the invitation and a great pitch near the entrance.








Found this great pub - the Sunny Sailor 1 Fullbridge, Malden CM9 4LE
a 300 year old listed building. Some of their beer comes from just up the hill at the Malden Brewing Company.


 





Some barrels are kept in a fireplace and customers can help themselves as I was doing!






No comments:

Post a Comment