Tuesday 22 March 2016





Court Luncheon at Skinners hall with the Worshipful Company of Turners 17-03-16





I was an invited guest but before I went in on this glorious sunny day I took this image of a building Last time I was here it was only a few stories high, the speed of construction is amazing!








Before the meal my good friend Gabor Lacko was made a Liveryman.

He started Fairlop Wood turners in 2004 with Charlie Day at King Solomon High School.

He has been wood turning for some years and is well known for his thin turning and his collaborative pieces with Patricia Spiro.






David Batchelor (Chairman of the Howe committee) with Joey Richardson (Liveryman).

I was very lucky to be surrounded by such good company – this was another great opportunity to network with like -  minded fellows.

The Master amongst others will be attending our yearly bash at the Bodger's Ball, this year at Tyntesfield Bristol. The local Somerset group are in charge of the organisation.










No comments:

Post a Comment