Saturday 13 July 2013

Music in the Park Wanstead Saturday 13th July 2013




This annual event is 100m from my house. It is organised by the local community for good causes, my contact Naj does good work for Chaos a local charity.

We decided to wave the APTGW banner on our Ball flagpole. Hopefully we may have gained a couple of new members for the London group.




Most visitors were of course here for the music, which included a junior jazz band from my old school - Wanstead High led by their very talented head of music Ian Sweet (he has played at Glastonbury).






Joseph Bloor from North London was making and selling his spoons. He carries his shop in his back (not the tables).













Keith Young was demonstrating on his pole lathe, I was playing with my adze and John fells was retailing his craft work - jewellery and various bits and turned ware.


No comments:

Post a Comment